Aspose.OMR for .NET is a standalone .NET library that provides API to recognize optical marks from OMR digitized sheet images.
Aspose.OMR for .Net has the capability to capture human-marked data from documents like surveys, questionnaires, examination paper etc. With the use of Aspose.OMR for .Net, it is possible to recognize scanned images and even photos with high accuracy. Aspose.OMR can perform OMR operation on JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP image files and save the output in CSV format.
* Recognition of scanned images and photos;
* Ability to process rotated and perspective (side viewed) images;
* Recognize data from tests, exams, questionnaires, surveys etc;
* High accuracy rate.
* GUI for correcting complex cases.
* Export the results to CSV file format.
* Create templates and images from text markup.
Free support for Aspose.OMR for .NET is provided on our support forum: https://forum.aspose.com/
Install-Package Aspose.OMR -Version 19.8.0
dotnet add package Aspose.OMR --version 19.8.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.OMR" Version="19.8.0" />
paket add Aspose.OMR --version 19.8.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.