See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Aspose.HTML-Cloud --version 20.11.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.HTML-Cloud -Version 20.11.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.HTML-Cloud" Version="20.11.0" />
paket add Aspose.HTML-Cloud --version 20.11.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.HTML-Cloud, 20.11.0"
// Install Aspose.HTML-Cloud as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.HTML-Cloud&version=20.11.0 // Install Aspose.HTML-Cloud as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.HTML-Cloud&version=20.11.0
HTML Rendering & Conversion .NET Cloud REST API
This cloud SDK assists to develop cloud-based HTML page rendering, processing, translation & conversion apps in C#, ASP.NET & other .NET languages via REST API.
HTML Processing Features
- Fetch the HTML page along with its resources as a ZIP archive by providing the page URL.
- Based on page URL, retrieve all images of an HTML page as a ZIP package.
- Load data from a local file to populate the HTML document template.
- Use the request body to populate the HTML document template.
- Convert HTML page to numerous other file formats.
New Features & Enhancements
- New generation of Aspose.HTML Cloud SDK for .NET (
C#) is provided.
- This version of SDK has been redesigned from scratch being based on the new Aspose.HTML Cloud REST API (v4.0).
- Currently, it provides only the conversion feature. Other features that are still available in the versions up to v.20.08 are planned to be implemented in this SDK later.
- Conversion interface provides a more flexible conversion parameters setup.
- Redesigned storage access is provided using SDK entry point
- Availability of synchronous and asynchronous file upload and download methods.
- Asynchronous download provides the ability to get progress data for the longer downloads.
Read & Write HTML Formats
HTML, XHTML, zipped HTML, zipped XHTML, MHTML, HTML containing SVG markup, Markdown, JSON
Save HTML As
Fixed Layout: PDF, XPS Images: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF Other: TXT, ZIP (images)
Read HTML Formats
eBook: EPUB Other: XML, SVG
Get Started with Aspose.HTML Cloud SDK for .NET
You do not need to install anything to get started with Aspose.HTML Cloud SDK for .NET. Just create an account at Aspose for Cloud and get your application information.
Install-Package Aspose.HTML-Cloud from the Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch & reference Aspose.HTML assembly in your project. If you already have Aspose.HTML Cloud SDK for .NET and want to upgrade it, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.HTML-Cloud to get the latest version.
Please check the GitHub Repository for common usage scenarios.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Aspose.HTML Cloud for .NET SDK release (v.20.11).
New generation of Aspose.HTML Cloud SDK for .NET/C# is provided in this release. It enables your .NET applications to easily convert HTML/XHTML documents from your local file system, from your Aspose cloud storage and any pages from Web. Also ePub, MHTML, Markdown formats are allowed as the source formats of conversion. The source documents can be rendered as PDF, XPS, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, Markdown (only from HTML/XHTML files). Also MHTML can be converted to HTML.
GENERAL NOTE: this version of SDK has been redesigned from scratch being based on new Aspose.HTML Cloud REST API (v4.0), so currently it provides only the conversion feature; other features that are still available in the versions up to v.20.08 are planned to be implemented in this SDK later.
What's new in this release
1. Conversion interface has been simplified, it provides more flexible conversion parameters setup; also a conversion operation can run synchronously or asynchronously.
2. Redesigned storage access is provided using SDK entry point HtmlApi.Storage. The synchronous and asynchronous file upload and download methods are provided; also the asynchronous download provides ability to get progress data for long-time downloads.
For details, see https://github.com/aspose-html-cloud/aspose-html-cloud-dotnet/blob/master/README.md