An AOP framework that can intercept any method call: instance or static, virtual or not. It's very easy to get started with, it has in-depth support of LINQ and comes with bunch of useful stock aspect classes for DAL, BL, Testing and Service tiers.
Install-Package Aspectacular -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package Aspectacular --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspectacular" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add Aspectacular --version 2.2.0
#r "nuget: Aspectacular, 2.2.0"
// Install Aspectacular as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspectacular&version=2.2.0 // Install Aspectacular as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspectacular&version=2.2.0
- Added ability to auto-dispose of proxied object after it was explicitly instantiated.
- Bug fixes, cleanup, inline documentation improvement.
- Switched to SemVer convention in versioning releases (http://semver.org/).
- Removed async/await dependencies from .NET 4.0 flavor.
- Small non-breaking enhancements and documentation fixes.
- Added support for .NET Framework 4.0, in addition to previous support of .NET 4.5.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.