An AOP framework that can intercept any method call: instance or static, virtual or not. It's very easy to get started with, it has in-depth support of LINQ and Entity Framework and comes with bunch of useful stock aspect classes for DAL, BL, Testing and Service tiers.
Install-Package Aspectacular.EntityFramework -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package Aspectacular.EntityFramework --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspectacular.EntityFramework" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add Aspectacular.EntityFramework --version 2.2.0
- Added ability to auto-dispose of proxied object after it was explicitly instantiated.
- Bug fixes, cleanup, inline documentation improvement.
- Switched to SemVer convention in versioning releases (http://semver.org/).
- Removed async/await dependencies from .NET 4.0 flavor.
- Small non-breaking enhancements and documentation fixes.
- Added support for .NET Framework 4.0, in addition to previous support of .NET 4.5.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.