dotnet add package AltarAPIDiabloIII --version 220.127.116.11
NuGet\Install-Package AltarAPIDiabloIII -Version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="AltarAPIDiabloIII" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add AltarAPIDiabloIII --version 126.96.36.199
#r "nuget: AltarAPIDiabloIII, 188.8.131.52"
// Install AltarAPIDiabloIII as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AltarAPIDiabloIII&version=184.108.40.206 // Install AltarAPIDiabloIII as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AltarAPIDiabloIII&version=220.127.116.11
The library provide those features :
- The queries are cached, and only requeried if there is changes;
- Requesting informations can be optionally done asynchronously, as it allow the use of the new keywords of .NET 4.5, async and await;
- Can grabs the item’s images (small and large version), and cache them;
- Can use an apikey to make authenticated requests;
- And more!
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Quick correction of the previous version. Items should now be queriable without errors.
- Fixed *another* critical error that could occur when Blizzard erronously send duplicate values in an Item's AttributeRaws.
- Fixed a critical error that could occur Blizzard erronously send duplicate values in an Item's AttributeRaws.
- Added a few informations in the Item and Career classes that were introduced in Diablo III's 2.3 version.
- Fixed a crash occuring when calling the Clear method;
- Added Locale support;
- Cleaned up APIKEY support;
- Added a whole bunch of data to the Career, Item and Gem class;
- Added a 'SchemalessData' property to many classes, which will contains any as-of-yet discovered data, if any.
- Fixed an error occuring when a career didn't exist. It should throw the proper exception, now.
- Fixed a potential issue that sometimes caused a queried career to be empty;
- Added an experimental property to the D3Cache object, named ApiKey. Just set your apikey to it and it should make authenticated requests;
- Removed PublicKey and PrivateKey properties of D3Cache. Use ApiKey as mentioned above, instead.
- Added season-related properties to Career, Hero and Item;
- Added artisan-related informations to Careers;
- The property AttributesRaw of the various item-related objects now contains its appropriately obtained informations (in the form of a dictionary).
- Fixed a problem with Battletags validation.
- Fixed a potential issue when clearing the items cache in memory;
- Fixed a potential race condition problem when requesting an item;
- Added another overload for 'GetFullItem' that accept the tooltipParams (such as 'item/tyraels-might') of an item.
- Fixed a bug preventing the D3Cache's property ImageAsDirect from functioning as intended;
- Added an optional property to D3Cache, named ImagesLocation, which allow you to choose where the images are stored;
- Fixed the cache initialization to properly recreate deleted directory;
- The images' directory is now recreated while running if it was manually deleted;
- Added a method overload for GetImagePath, now allowing you to obtain SKILLS icons, small or large, for ActiveSkill, PassiveSkill and FollowerSkill;
- Items obtained via GetFullItem can now also be used in the GetImagePath method to obtain their icons;
- This is a mostly complete rewrite of the library;
- I cleaned up the parsing of the data we get from Blizzard into a proper deserialization system;
- The "Get"s methods (i.e. GetCareer, GetFullHero, GetFullItem, etc) are now located directly in the D3Cache class;
- More thread-safety added;
- The Clear() method of D3Cache is now more thorought -- it also clear the in-memory cache;
- More robust -- The library shouldn't normally crash due to minimal changes on Blizzard's part;
- Faster -- Some optimizations has been done across the board;
- ATTENTION : I expect minor bugs to crop up, like deserialization mismatches. If you find any, please send me an Email ASAP, i'll be very grateful !
1.3.2 : A small fix for a bug that came with D3's 2.0.1 patch, which prevented the obtention of a career. More to come once the api is updated for the expansion.