dotnet tool install --global AltCode.VsWhat --version 220.127.116.11
dotnet new tool-manifest # if you are setting up this repo dotnet tool install --local AltCode.VsWhat --version 18.104.22.168
nuke :add-package AltCode.VsWhat --version 22.214.171.124
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.1 is compatible. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
* No functional change since 126.96.36.199; testing new release bundling
* Support for .net7.0
* Use VsWhere 1.1.0 release
* Support for .net5.0 (actually all runtimes > 2.1)
* Use WsWhere 1.0.0 release
* Since this is a tool, not an API, go for a date-based versioning that puts this ahead of the inadvertent (and de-listed) "188.8.131.52-pre" release.
* [NEW PACKAGE] `AltCode.VsWhat` containing a global to list Visual Studio instances and their installed packages; a thin wrapper over [BlackFox.VsWhere](https://github.com/vbfox/FoxSharp/blob/master/src/BlackFox.VsWhere/Readme.md) to make this one specific query. See Wiki entry [The `AltCode.VsWhat` package](https://github.com/SteveGilham/altcode.Fake/wiki/The-AltCode.VsWhat-package)