Please note that this package is no longer maintained. Please migrate to AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net.Core which now supports both Net framework as well as netstandard projects. It has many new features added recently.
dotnet add package AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net --version 0.15.0
NuGet\Install-Package AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net -Version 0.15.0
<PackageReference Include="AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net" Version="0.15.0" />
paket add AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net --version 0.15.0
#r "nuget: AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net, 0.15.0"
// Install AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net&version=0.15.0 // Install AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AdysTech.InfluxDB.Client.Net&version=0.15.0
.Net client for InfluxDB
|.NET Framework||net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This is a feature rich .Net client for InfluxDB. All methods are exposed as Async methods, so that the calling thread will not be blocked.
It currently supports
1. Connecting using credentials
2. Querying all existing databases
3. Creating new database
4. Querying for the whole DB structure (hierarchical structure of all measurements, and fields)
5. Writing single, multiple values to db
6. Retention policy management
7. Post data to specific retention policies
8. Query for all Continuous Queries
9. Create/Drop Continuous Queries
10. Chunking Support in queries
11. Drop databases, measurements or points
12. Get series count or points count for a measurement