dotnet add package AdventOfCSharp --version 1.4.2
NuGet\Install-Package AdventOfCSharp -Version 1.4.2
<PackageReference Include="AdventOfCSharp" Version="1.4.2" />
paket add AdventOfCSharp --version 1.4.2
#r "nuget: AdventOfCSharp, 1.4.2"
// Install AdventOfCSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AdventOfCSharp&version=1.4.2 // Install AdventOfCSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AdventOfCSharp&version=1.4.2
Advent of C#
An aspiring Advent of Code problem solving framework, offering a beginner-friendly ecosystem and large functionality. It aims to aid users into primarily focusing on the core of solving this marvelous event's problems, leaving the need for building their own infrastructure aside.
What is Advent of Code?
Advent of Code is an annual event running during December 1 through 25, presenting one two-part problem every day. Users are challenged to write a working solution for their personalized input, given the problem's description. More information on the website.
Donations are welcome on the specified links, and would be greatly appreciated. It is also planned to give a portion of 3% of the total donations to the event itself.
- AdventOfCSharp.Testing (NUnit - xUnit - MSTest)
- AdventOfCSharp.SourceGenerators (for using benchmarking and unit testing features)
- Basic abstracted structure of a problem class, with simplified input parsing API
- Automatic retrieval of personalized inputs and available correct outputs
- Specify secrets in a secret cookie class that will be used by your local program
- Without those session cookies, downloading from the website is disabled
- Clean and colorful console interface
- Running problems for specific day
- Validating problem solutions
- Execution time per part
- Summary of all available solutions, and per individual parts
- Answer conversion system, producing answer strings ready to be copied onto the website
- Detailed part solution status declaration and tracking
- Custom part solvers (fanmade "Part 3" problems, easter eggs, and more)
- Source analyzers that ensure correct usage of the framework
- Source generated benchmarking and unit testing
- Customized input file path
- Easy to setup in very few lines of code
- Automatically generated unit tests for all available referenced problem solutions
- Flexibility customizing generated benchmarks and unit tests
- Further flexibility for customizing benchmarking methods
- Support solving the same problem in multiple languages
- Nested solution classes
- Improved input generation tools
- and more
The documentation guides outside the project template are continuously in the works, available on the docs directory.
All Problem Solution Validation
|.NET||net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on AdventOfCSharp:
Benchmarking tools for the Advent of C# framework.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Enhanced handling console buffer height overflows
- Customizable by hand as well
- Rename an enum value to avoid spoilers
- Santa does not like spoilers