Adfectus is a cross-platform game engine written in C# using .NetCore, with the intent of abstracting the lower levels of game programming, without taking away control from the developer. The core principle is that making games as a programmer should be about coding, and not about drag and drop interfaces, or wrestling with linking libraries and making the same interfaces over and over again. I made this to provide indie developers (and mostly myself) with a foundation which can be extended and adapted to a game's needs.
Install-Package Adfectus -Version 0.0.9
dotnet add package Adfectus --version 0.0.9
<PackageReference Include="Adfectus" Version="0.0.9" />
paket add Adfectus --version 0.0.9
- Adfectus.FreeImage (>= 1.0.0)
- Adfectus.Glfw (>= 1.0.0)
- Adfectus.OpenAL (>= 1.0.0)
- Adfectus.OpenGLNet (>= 1.0.1)
- Adfectus.SharpFont (>= 1.0.0)
- Jint (>= 2.11.58)
- Microsoft.NETCore.Platforms (>= 3.0.0-preview.19073.11)
- Serilog (>= 2.8.0)
- Serilog.Sinks.Async (>= 1.3.0)
- Serilog.Sinks.Console (>= 3.1.1)
- Serilog.Sinks.File (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Runtime.InteropServices (>= 4.3.0)
- TiledSharp (>= 1.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.