dotnet add package Accusoft.FormSuite.Net --version 6.0.512
NuGet\Install-Package Accusoft.FormSuite.Net -Version 6.0.512
<PackageReference Include="Accusoft.FormSuite.Net" Version="6.0.512" />
paket add Accusoft.FormSuite.Net --version 6.0.512
#r "nuget: Accusoft.FormSuite.Net, 6.0.512"
// Install Accusoft.FormSuite.Net as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Accusoft.FormSuite.Net&version=6.0.512 // Install Accusoft.FormSuite.Net as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Accusoft.FormSuite.Net&version=6.0.512
FormSuite™ eliminates slow, costly manual data entry and data extraction for standard printed forms. It packages several Accusoft forms processing components into one convenient install providing a rich set of features that will enable you to build powerful applications to process forms. Some of these features include:
* Form Identification - Match a filled form to a predefined form template.
* Form Registration - Align a filled form to its matching form template.
* Form Dropout - Remove the form template from an image, retaining only the filled-in information.
* Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) - Read forms with check boxes and bubbles. For e.g., surveys and tests.
* Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Read machine printed characters in a wide variety of fonts and languages.
* Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) - Read handwritten characters in several languages and regional variations.
* Automatic OCR/ICR field type classification - Detect if the field contains handwritten or machine printed text and recognize it using the appropriate SmartZone engine.
* Advanced image enhancement and correction algorithms to enhance images and clean up common imperfections like poor resolution, poor alignment, specks, borders, punch holes, fax lines, etc.
Learn more about Target Frameworks and .NET Standard.
- Accusoft.FormsAPI.Net (>= 6.0.465)
- Accusoft.ImagXpress13.Net (>= 13.7.10)
- Accusoft.NotateXpress13.Net (>= 13.7.6)
- Accusoft.PdfXpress7.Net (>= 7.3.69)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.